Southern Tier Hemp.
Effective Date: June 1, 2019
- Collection and Use of Personal Information. Southern Tier Hemp may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Southern Tier Hemp web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Southern Tier Hemp may also log your IP address when you use the Southern Tier Hemp web site. Southern Tier Hemp uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Southern Tier Hemp web site. Southern Tier Hemp may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Southern Tier Hemp will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Southern Tier Hemp may share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Southern Tier Hemp to share such information, or if Southern Tier Hemp’s required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- User Accounts. Southern Tier Hemp may allow users to set up personal accounts to shop in an online store or participate in our online communities. You can edit your User Information at any time and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will Southern Tier Hemp share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Southern Tier Hemp’s required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
- Southern Tier Hemp reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Southern Tier Hemp will contact registered users by e-mail and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when the terms of this policy are amended.
- You may contact Southern Tier Hemp directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.